1. Prepared XPS board with groove.
Depth of the groove and space height are available in every dimension required.
2. Applying foam adhesive to the rear of the board.
3. Method of application.
4. Pre-drilling for mechanical fixing.
5. Use insulation fixing provided
6. Insert and secure fixing as directed.
7. Sealing cap, to prevent a cold bridge.
8. Apply bead of adhesive provided to insulation board edge in order to prevent cold bridge and bond individual boards.
9. Insert spacers to required vertical joint layout.
10. Apply adhesive provided to brick slips by machine.
11. Fix prepared brick slips to insulation board.
12. Press brick strips firmly into place.
13. When the slips are firmly in place,
you can slide along the spacer.
14. Check result.
15. Prepare pointing mortar.
16. Pointing the brick slips. Any type of good quality pointing mortar may be used.
17. After pointing, brush clean using a soft brush.
18. End result!
The step-by-step plan below shows you how easy it is to work with the EasylationWall® insulation solutions.
Contact us for more information